This is one of my favorite lists to compile every year! I search high and low every year, and honestly it’s hard to keep it a short list. There are so many cool kitchen tools, cookware, bakeware, appliances, ingredients and more. A lot of the items that I chose are products that I personally use and love in my own kitchen. How’s that for an endorsement? When I take items for a test drive, I really give them a run for the money.
So before I get to my list, here is the segment from TV this morning, where I show this year’s list of my favorite gifts for the cook.
Now, for the list:
1. Le Creuset (Caribbean Stockpot and Saucier Pan and Espresso Mugs)
2. Nordic Ware Bundt pans (Heritage Bundt Pan, Heritage Bundtlette, Elegant heart Bundt Pan & Pro-Cast Bundt Duet Pan)
3. Breville Smart Oven
4. Boyajian Lemon Oil
5. Nielsen-Massey Madagascar Bourbon Pure Vanilla Extract
6. Vivacity Native Gin and Turkish Coffee Liqueur (gluten-free and organic!)
7. Mosser Glass Jadeite 10-inch cake stand and nested mixing bowls
8. PackIt Freezable Lunch Bags
9. Blue Lotus Chai Powder
10. KitchenIQ Knife Sharpener
11. Kitchen Aid Spiralizer and pasta cutters
All of the products on the list are available on Amazon (and linked above), with the exception of the Vivacity spirits gin and Turkish Coffee Liqueur. That makes shopping even easier, since you never have to leave your chair. I think that the products are most likely also available other places, like Williams Sonoma, Sur La Table and other shops.
I’d love to hear what kitchen gift you’re hoping that Santa will bring this year.
This post contains Amazon affiliate links. That means when you buy something through the links (at no cost to you), I receive a small commission that helps support this site. Thanks for your purchase!