Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
This salad dressing is so tasty, very creamy, and the perfect topping to any salad. There isn’t any added oil to this dressing, so the only fat is the heart-healthy kind from the almond butter.
- 1/4 cup plus 2 tablespoons almond butter
- 6 oz (1/2 of a 12 oz block) firm or extra firm silken tofu (Mori Nu brand)
- 6 tablespoons Bragg Liquid Aminos
- 6 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 4 cloves garlic
- Combine everything in a blender jar and blend until ultra smooth. Refrigerate the dressing until ready to use.
Copyright © 2010 Julie Hasson
- Category: Salad Dressing