Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
This potato salad is going to knock your socks off, and your taste buds too! You can add as much or as little Sriracha sauce, to tailor the spice to your liking
- 2 pounds red potatoes
- 2/3 cup vegan mayo
- 2 teaspoons Sriracha, or more to taste
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 1 teaspoon fine sea salt, or to taste
- Bring a large pot of salted water to a boil. Cook the potatoes until tender, about 20 minutes. Drain well and allow to cool for 5 minutes. Cut the potatoes into chunks.
- In a large bowl, combine the potatoes along with the mayo, Sriracha, sesame oil, and salt. Toss to combine. Adjust seasonings to taste. Serve cold from the fridge or at room temperature.