Julie Hasson is the author of 9 cookbooks, including 125 Best Chocolate Chip Recipes, 125 Best Chocolate Recipes, 125 Best Cupcake Recipes and 300 Best Chocolate Recipes, Vegan Diner, Vegan Pizza and Vegan Casseroles. You can visit julie at www.juliehasson.com
This spicy sauce is absolutely addictive! You’ll find yourself making rice bowls often, just so you can have more. Try it on sandwiches too, in place of mayo or mustard, or drizzled over sushi or a dollop with appetizers.
- 1 box silken light tofu
- 1–1/2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons GF soy sauce
- 2 to 4 tablespoons siracha sauce, depending on how hot you like it
- 1 tablespoon agave nectar
- Blend everything together in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Adjust seasonings to taste, if desired.
- Scoop into a squeeze bottle and use to top rice bowls.
Copyright © 2009 Julie Hasson
- Category: Sauce