This recipe couldn’t be easier! So perfect when you want a cobbler right this very instant!
- 1/4 cup Julie’s Original White Cake Mix
- 2 1/2 tablespoons non-dairy milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons oil or melted vegan butter or coconut oil
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract (or sub a drop of almond extract)
- About 1/3 cup fresh or frozen fruit (or a combo of both)
- Cinnamon or organic granulated sugar, optional
- In a small bowl, whisk together the cake mix, milk, oil and vanilla until smooth.
- Scoop the batter into a greased, microwave-safe mug, mini pie plate or ramekin. Top with fruit, lightly pressing into the batter. If desired, sprinkle with a little cinnamon sugar. Cook on high for about 2 minutes (in a 1,000 watt microwave). The top should look firm.
- Let stand for a couple of minutes before eating.
Gluten-free and vegan
- Category: Dessert
- Cuisine: American