This is a list that I look forward to compiling every year! It features some of my favorite gifts for those that love to cook. Here’s a link to the TV segment, which is an annual tradition as well.
These are listed in no specific order, as they are all awesome!
- Kuhn Rikon Family 12 Quart Pressure Cooker. All of their pressure cookers are amazing, and are built to last. I have several of them and have had them for close to 23 years. This family one is amazing though, as you can do lots of batch cooking in it, so it’s the perfect gift of heathy cooking to give someone.
- Le Creuset Ombre Blue Dutch Oven -I couldn’t find the ombre version on Amazon, but all of the cookware from Le Creuset is both gorgeous and amazing.
- Le Creuset Enamel Stock Pot -Another great gift for batch cooking, and comes in so many gorgeous colors.
- Omega Slow Juicers– Omega is the premier brand of juicers, and for good reason. They know juicing! I love the slow juicers because you get more juice and very little waste. Plus you get more nutrtion from slow juice, and the nutrtion stays viable in the juice (refrigerated) for up to 72 hours.
- Thermal Insulated Casserole Carriers From Domestic Diva LA -These are adorable, and you can carry your casseroles in style! I also love that the company is owned by a friend that I went to high school with.
- Stainless Steel Measuring Cups and Spoons From Domestic Diva LA. Can you really ever have enough measuring spoons and cups? I actually have a drawer full of them, because I hate stopping to wash and dry them while cooking or baking.
- Cool Kitchen Finds From Now Designs (like these pinch bowls, cute mugs like these, these, and these, spatulas, and more! I can’t say enough great things about this awesome company. There designs are over the top cool, with a retro Scandinavian vibe.
- 10 Cup (or 1.8 Liter) Rice Cookers From Zojirushi. Another product that stands up to years of daily use. I have had them and loved them for years! Plus this makes the best rice, quinoa or congee!
- Water Boiler And Warmer From Zojirushi. This is the item that you never knew that you needed. It is so awesome to always have hot water at the ready, whether you’re making tea, soup, coffee, or just needing hot water for cooking or filling up your pressure cooker. The one that I showed has a stainless steel interior, which I love!
- Vitamix Ascent Blender -This is my all time favorite Vitamix blender. It’s super smart (can work with an app), super powerful, and the jars have been re-designed and blend exceedingly well (and are easy to clean and get your blended mixtures out).
- Amazing Vanilla, Almond, And Peppermint Extracts From Nielsen-Massey -My favorite extracts from the best vanilla company! Their extracts are also certified gluten-free too. But the best part is the flavor! All of their extracts are superb, especially the vanilla paste.
I hope you enjoyed the list this year. I always have so much fun putting it together!