This Pineapple Coconut Smoothie always make me feel like I’m in the tropics no matter where I am or what season it is. Add a little rum for that extra kick.
- 1 cup frozen pineapple
- 1/2 cup refrigerated coconut milk (such as So Delicious) or light coconut milk
- 1/2 cup orange or pineapple juice
- 1/2 cup ice
- about 2 tablespoons agave or organic sugar, or to taste
- In a blender, combine the pineapple, coconut milk, orange juice, and ice, and blend until smooth, thick and creamy. If smoothie is too thick, add a little bit of coconut milk and blend until smooth. If smoothie is not thick enough, add more ice as needed.
- Serve right away. If desired, garnish the smoothie with a sprinkle of sweetened dried coconut.